Siblinghood of the World Blog Tag

April 09, 2016

I have been technically tagged to do the Siblinghood of the World Blog tag by Nate Philbrick.

The idea of a book tag is to answer ten questions and then make up another ten for the people you tag.


1. How do you go about naming your characters?

 I usually look up girls' names and boys' names on the internet. Or I simply come up with them.

2. What's your favourite character name inspiration?

See above.

3. Do you have a preferred book length to read?

I read books of different lengths but I personally prefer if it contains 300-400 pages :)

4. How many characters (estimate) have you killed off in all your projects?

None. I haven't written much so...

5. What's the most you've ever written in one day?

A couple of A4 pages, I guess. I don't usually write on the computer, I prefer to use hardback notebooks.

Sorry this wasn't fun. I was in quite a rush to write this. If you want to do this, you're tagged. And make sure you comment a link to your blog post in the comments.

Here are my ten questions:

1. At what age did you start to write?

2. What authors do you admire?

3. What is/are your favourite genre/s to read?

4. What country would you like to travel to?

5. What is/was your favourite subject in school?

6. Did/do you like school?

7. Do you find it easy to trust people?

8. Have you ever written a character that is the complete opposite of you?

9. What book cliché's do you hate?

10. Have you ever eaten Nigerian food before?



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's funny, I usually just look up a list of girl/boy names on the internet as well. I'm positive some writers sacrifice a llama to the gods of character names on the third full moon of the year to get the right name :)

    And you haven't killed off any of your characters?!?! Killing characters is one of my favourite pastimes :D Thanks for visiting The Endless Oceans of my Mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't recognise you until you mentioned your blog xD I haven't finished any recent stories so no characters have been killed. Also, you said meat pies are an abomination! I'll never let that one go! **shakes fist**

      Delete

Keep it all clean, man. Well, if you really wanna curse, use minor swear words. And I mean the minorest of minor ones.

"Or what?" you ask in indignation.

"Or else."