December and January Bullet Journal Spreads

March 17, 2018

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I'm late but shh. Aren't bullet journal posts fascinating whether they are pretty or not (like mine, xD). 

Like I said in my past bullet journal post here, I will not apologise for messy writing (I can write neater but I'm such a slow writer) but will apologise for my bad photos. I tried to make them look good but it just didn't work. 




Now, for my mini 'commentary' as I explain each photo.


This was an 'introductory' page for my December spread and was supposed to be...shoot, what was is supposed to be again? I think they were supposed to be leaves attached to a vine that were in Christmassy colours though I don't even celebrate Christmas anymore. I'm such a poser.


Here is my red and green December spread. Covered up some bits that are kinda personal but not extremely so because I learned from my last post. *sigh* Nothing bad happened, but just in case, I think it'll be better to stick to this.


Haha. Didn't really finish anything in December because I finished my reading goal and wanted to relax.


Assignment tracker which was inspired by this video by the blogger and YouTube Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction.


I changed my weekly spread.


I still have some space at the back so I just add in random stuff like drawings. I also check back on this journal from time to time because I still have YouTubers to check out. (a little too many for my taste but that's life I guess)


This is my new (and much prettier) bullet journal! It's more likely for the pages to bleed through with ink or markers because this is just a normal notebook. It also doesn't have any dotted lines but it's alright.


Because I like indexes so much and also because my last one filled up so quickly, I made about three of these. It's filling up quite fast already and it's still March!

Also, I've written down numbers down at the bottom of the page though you can't really see them...



Because I want to keep a small list of consistent fonts and also because bloggers insist I need to use the same fonts, I have them listed here.


Since I don't really have a bilingual keyboard, I need this!


Showing off 'trilingual' skills. Haha, more like TRY-lingual, amirite? xD


A revised symbol key and calendar dots to track progress. Yes, I have a tracker for milk because it's so easy for me to skip it.



January calendar with the dots. Don't know why I only really did things on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays...


This part is messy but I LIKE IT. I also prefer to draw the books I read instead of writing them down. 


A more visual assignment tracker. 끝(kkeut) in Korean just means finished, done, that kind of thing. It also saves space so yeah xD Thank God for King Sejong and Thank King Sejong for Hangul!


This is my language tracker which now renders my language related calendar dots useless. As you can see, I'm very bad at studying on days that aren't Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday xD I'm trying, though.

Also if you guys want to see more language progress (or not so progress) related posts, let me know. 

Also, that site learnwitholiver.com is for other languages like French, German, Thai etc. But not a SUPER wide range. Just in case you're interested.



I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know if you have a bullet journal or not. If you want one or not. Do you like posts like these? All the good stuff.


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Aw, this is such a cute artsy idea, I've always loved the thought of bullet journals, but I'm not skilled with keeping them up like that. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I think you'd be skilled enough to but if you don't want to, that's absolutely fine as well.

      Delete
  2. This is cool! I want to get back into bullet journalling! I really like how your spreads aren't 'perfect' like I feel a lot of bullet journals are, because it makes me feel like I can make nice one but not perfect ones. It looks like this really helps you be organised and it's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IIIIIT!

      Yeah, just write in it and relax. Bullet Journals do not require perfection :D

      Delete

Keep it all clean, man. Well, if you really wanna curse, use minor swear words. And I mean the minorest of minor ones.

"Or what?" you ask in indignation.

"Or else."