Change Up, Change Up, Change Up...

February 08, 2019


                                     (credits to Seventeen) 

I'm back!


                                                happy yippie GIF by Victoria Justice


Wanted me gone? WEll TOO BAD.

No, I'm not trying to start a fight. It's just that I'm weird, this is my blog and I can do what I want.


                                                 leave me alone GIF


Okay, so before you leave, I want to let you know what basically happened.

First, my laptop charger died so I couldn't access my laptop and I was basically with my phone and decided to wait for my laptop charger to arrive before I returned to the blogosphere. 

Also, I 

Watched a bunch of drama episodes. Also, I re-watched some episodes with Spanish subtitles instead which wasn't as painful as I thought.

One of those was a Korean drama called Sky Castle. 

Image result for sky castle
source: wikipedia.com
                                       

It's basically one of the most popular dramas in Korea. It's about the education system in Korea but obviously slightly exaggerated. It focuses on the richer families and the pressure put on the children. Personally, I felt like the ending was a bit too neatly wrapped together like a lot of kdramas but whatever. It recently ended and I was kinda sad but now I'm okay.


I watched food videos on YouTube and basically cried on the inside that I couldn't eat those dishes instantly. However, I now have most of those ingredients (thankfully). Stuff like soy sauce, black bean sauce, etc.

My Mental Health has improved as well as my health since I've been taking probiotics supplements. Absolutely incredible.

I might be changing my blog comment section permanently to Disqus because someone notified me that the comment section wasn't working for them. Hopefully it'll work properly for everyone for now on! I have imported most of my comments but 802 out of 814 comments could only be imported. It could be a lot worse, but eh.

What do you guys think? Do you like Disqus or should I change it back?

I also want to change my blog graphics like the one I just did up above. I've had canva for quite a while but never really knew how to make graphics look good? Maybe even my blog header and profile pictures for accounts I use to comment on other blogs.

Nurul Rasya has a tutorial on her blog on how to make canva graphics. Check it out here. Honestly, her blog is so pretty.

I'm going to catch up with the blogosphere. I got started earlier this week.

I haven't been enjoying books that I've been reading so far this year. Ugh, hopefully that will change soon. I've only completed one whole book so far.

I got so many books from the library and more are going to come because I requested stuff that wasn't available in any of the Irish libraries (they're all connected over here).


Okay guys, what about you? What have you been up to? Are you having a good reading year so far?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Keep it all clean, man. Well, if you really wanna curse, use minor swear words. And I mean the minorest of minor ones.

"Or what?" you ask in indignation.

"Or else."