7777 Tag (Quick Post!)

August 30, 2018





I am (kinda) back from my 'hiatus' and I'm posting because I was tagged by Alexa to do the 7777 tag. Some months ago, ahem.

The Rules:

1. Open to the seventh page 
2. Scroll past the seventh page
3. Copy the next seven paragraphs and paste them on your blog
4. Tag seven people! 

Well, I guess this story is technically a WIP because it does have some characters that I want to keep but I kinda forgot about it?

The writing in it is what I consider to be one of my best. Don't be underwhelmed. I don't write that often nowadays. Which really sucks, man! I didn't even write at all this much. How terrible.

And this writing is kinda personal, though it's not necessarily completely based on me because my character is a black boy.

Okay, let's go!



 He knew that he was better than that, however. If someone called his cousin that, he would attack the person. So, he just settled by calling them pathetic.

.......

The last straw was when a bunch of Third Year boys started punching him one by one whenever he walked past them. 


This snippet is basically about a boy who used to be bullied before and now that he has 'glowed up', girls (first paragraph, from his Secondary school) now sort of flirt with him and he's filled with all that rage that he has from all his years.

These are also flashbacks... kinda...

I actually skipped the first 7 paragraphs because that part was really saddening. He's wasn't only bullied for being small and nerdy but for having a darker skin tone.


benedict cumberbatch shut up GIF by Sherlock
Kayode whenever he hears someone whispering






As for the people I'll tag:
Shar and Shanti from Virtually Read (yes both)
Sponge from The Story Sponge  (I just realised that I don't know this person's name or alias xD)

....

Ugh, four more people can tag themselves. I don't know many people! At least, many people who also know me xD
                                



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow, that was really good! I honestly, hope to read your book in the future because it sounds like something young adult needs. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thank you! Ugh, it definitely needs so much fixing but thanks for your praise! ^^

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a sad story. I really like "He wanted to call those girls some things. Some very offensive slurs that are often directed at females. He wanted to scream the ugly words at their faces and laugh afterwards." and "He could not risk crying in school. And leaving signs of it on his face for people to mock at later." It's so terribly sad, but it's good.
    Thanks so much for the tag! I've been tagged for this twice now, so maybe it's a sign. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks! I'll see what I can do with this story! And I hope you do it fairly soon.

      Delete

Keep it all clean, man. Well, if you really wanna curse, use minor swear words. And I mean the minorest of minor ones.

"Or what?" you ask in indignation.

"Or else."